5' x 4' Suncast Resin Conniston Three Vertical Plastic Garden Storage Shed (1.42m 1.24m)
The Suncast Conniston Three Vertical Utility shed allows for storage of larger tools, delivering long lasting storage.
- Huge storage capacity - 98 cubic foot
- Constructed from blow moulded technology creating a sturdy build.
- A solid floor with extra reinforcement perfect for storing heavy tools.
- Ideal for storage of long handled garden tools.
- 10 Year manufacturer Warranty
- 3. Optional Extras
Shed Shine 500ml - Resin Plastic Cleaner+£11.99x
Shed Shine 500ml - Resin Plastic Cleaner -£11.99
Shed Shine 1ltr - Resin Plastic Cleaner+£19.99x
Shed Shine 1ltr - Resin Plastic Cleaner -£19.99
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||UV Stable Plastic Resin|
|Size||5' x 4'|
|Roof Material||Blow Moulded Twin Wall Plastic Resin|
|Width at Base||1422|
Our Suncast Conniston Three Vertical utility shed is perfect to fit in the taller tools in your garden such as spades/brooms but also accommodates the smaller tools too.
This is a shed that will impress in its Stone/Chocolate colour and wood-grain texture combining practicality and aesthetics in one. Made from exclusive Blow moulded technology this Suncast vertical utility is one of the strongest on the market.
The roof is created from solid resin which has excellent water surface run off capabilities and the floor is durable enough to hold any heavy items. Its clever Stay dry design stops any issues such as rot and with its overall solid structure can withstand any weather condition. The two doors are extra wide to allow easier access and features a space for a padlock if you want to add extra protection to your items.
This Suncast vertical utility shed is simple to erect using the instruction manual with no tools being needed, it will be standing in no time.
This product comes with a 10 year warranty just like the rest of our Suncast range. We aim to offer the very best service and products.
- Huge storage capacity - 98 cubic foot
- Constructed from blow moulded technology creating a sturdy build
- A solid floor with extra reinforcement perfect for storing heavy tools
- The resin roof is an excellent water surface run off system
- A wood-grain texture adds to its attractiveness
- Large robust double doors with easy grip handles
- Visually pleasing in a sandy colour with chocolate accents
- UV protected resin construction
- Grooved shelf support allows for up to 4 wooden shelves to be added (not included)
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery, the driver can leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when placing your order or booking in your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if the delivery fails on the date agreed.
The delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.
And these postcode areas - AB, DD, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA, PH
Delivery of this item is typically made by a independent courier, Transit van, or 7.5 ton flatbed (similar size to a council refuse lorry)
Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The drivers are only insured to deliver to curb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
All products are delivered in a flat packed, sectional format, from our supplier direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.
- Purchase Rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200