DIY Treatment (5L Tub) - Dark Brown
Fade resistant and water repellent, this Dark Brown timber treatment will extend the life of sheds, fences and other outdoor wood.
- Quick and easy to apply with fast drying, low-odour characteristics
- For all rough-sawn or smooth-planed timber situated above ground (two coats recommended for smooth-planed timber)
- Easy to clean (wash with water) and safe to use
- If applying to a pressure treated shed or fencing, please wait until 6 weeks after assembly
- One 5L tub of treatment provided (1L provides one coat for 4-8m2 of timber).
- 3. Optional Extras
Our Shed and Fence Treatment in Dark Brown is very easy to apply and extends the life of the timber. This resin enriched timber preservative is suitable for rough sawn or smooth planed timber.
This timber treatment is quick drying, low odour, fade resistant and water repellent. It offers an opaque matt/satin finish but allows the texture of the wood to show through. Please note: if used on smooth planed timber, the resulting colour may be paler than if used on rough sawn timber. Two coats are therefore recommended for best results for smooth planed timber. The treatment contains special colourfast pigments which bond to the wood ensuring lasting beauty.
One 5L supplied. 1 Litre will cover 4-8 square meters if one coat applied.
Brushes and splashes can be cleaned with water. It is harmless to plants and pets when used as directed.
Also available in Harvest Gold.
- Simple to apply & dries fast!
- Suitable for all rough-sawn or smooth-planed timber situated above ground
- Easy to clean (wash with water)
- If applying to a pressure treated shed or fencing, please wait until 6 weeks after assembly.
- Other colours available
- One 5L tub of treatment provided (1L provides one coat for 4-8m2 of timber)
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. For all fencing and decking orders, we offer FREE delivery for all orders over £150 (£24.99 for orders under £150).
To check you qualify for Pick a Day delivery please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Pick a Day delivery is not available for CA, CO, DH, DL, DT, EX, IP, NE, NR, PL, SR, TD, TQ, TR, TS and Scottish postcodes, instead delivery will be 4 - 5 Weeks from the date of the order. A delivery surcharge of £49.99 is applicable to the following Scottish postcodes: AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KW, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH and TD.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands.
The Delivery Process
If you haven't already selected your delivery day in checkout, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. If you provide us with a mobile number, we can confirm the day before delivery if your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery. It is important that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately, we will not be able to go through your property.
Other than our fence panels (which are delivered fully constructed), all of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to support assembly.