- Detailed Specification
This ingenious design will easily fit to almost any shed, helping you to store rain water, enabling you to water your garden in a sustainable manner. By fitting these Hall's Rainsaver gutters, the average 8x6 shed could collect around 1,800 Litres of rain water each year, per side of its roof.
The innovative fully adjustable bracket is fitted in no time, with out needing any tools and is a cheap option for diverting water to your water butt (not included). Be aware that if you intend to fit this product to a metal or plastic shed with a thin roof, you will need to use packing material to ensure secure attachment.
- Make full use of rainwater as a resource by channelling it towards your water butt
- This 8ft length of guttering is more than enough to direct rainwater to rapidly fill a standard water butt
- This innovative product is easy to fit or relocate and doesn't require any specialist tools or expert DIY skills
- The unique brackets fit any shed or garden building with a roof thickness of 8mm (1/3”) up to 76mm (3”).
- Includes brackets, gutter, stop ends, outlet and downpipe
- This rain gutters kit comes with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK Manufactured
- Image shows extra products that are not included*
Write Your Own Review
All products are delivered in a flat packed, boxed, sectional format, from manufacturer direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please check your postcode in the "postcode checker" above to check availability and any possible surcharges.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery, the driver can leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when placing your order or booking in your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if the delivery fails on the date agreed.
The delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Delivery of this item is typically made by a 7.5 ton flatbed (similar size to a council refuse lorry)
Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The drivers are only insured to deliver to curb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.