Palmako Heidi 8.4m x 3m Log Cabin Garden Building (70mm)
The 23x10 (6.9x3m) Palmako Heidi 70mm Log Cabin features a divided interior comprising of a 17.3m² room and a 5.5m² room offering multipurpose space ideal as a guest room, garden office or any combination of extra year-round living space.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, thick 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extensive glazing - including two immense front windows, a high window to the side room and fully glazed doors
- Cylinder lock, rubber seals and more excellent features
- *Delivered untreated – treatment required*
- Installation and roofing material now included for a LIMITED period only
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT+£159.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6 -£159.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
- Installation Services
Double Glazed Double Opening Window 117x...+£269.99x
Double Glazed Double Opening Window 117x91cm - Palmako -£269.99
Rain Gutter for Flat Roof+£179.99x
Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 6000mm -£179.99
This 6m Gutter set for flat roof Palmako cabins is a handy attachment for your cabin, provided a water distribution device that can be used to collect rain water or disperse water in a direction.
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof+£149.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 3000mm -£149.99
This guttering set is appropriate for flat roof cabins, designed a little differently to capture water and distribute it accordingly. Another great reason to invest in a guttering system is that you can collect any rain water in a large Water butt and then use that to water plants and vegetables and even garden animals.
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£119.99
Made in Europe to the highest specifications and with 3 heat settings, the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater provides a log cabin or summerhouse with instant, portable and economical heat.
Constructed from pressed steel, with a smart black finish and a long-lasting blue flame, this CE-approved gas heater boasts automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output. A set of 4 castors ensures the unit is incredibly easy to manoeuvre, so providing a portable source of instant heat on demand.
The safety valve and flame-failure device mean that the gas will cut out if oxygen levels are too low or should the heater fall over. This gas heater should be positioned in a spacious, well ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Supplied with a reassuring 1-year guarantee and including hose and regulator, this gas cabinet heater measures 700mm x 400mm x 290mm minimum/ 420mm maximum, dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
**This gas heater takes a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Delivery is free to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- 3 heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Excellent safety features
- 4 castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Pressed steel construction
- 1-year guarantee
- ** 15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3000|
|Depth including Overhang||3200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||23' x 10'|
|Glazing Material||Toughened Glass|
|Height at Highest Point||3020|
|Log Cabin Depth||3200mm|
|Log Cabin Width||8400mm|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||8200|
|Width including Overhang||8400|
The 23x10 (6.9x3m) Palmako Heidi 70mm Log Cabin features a divided interior comprising of a 17.3m² room and a 5.5m² room offering multipurpose space ideal as a guest room, garden office or any combination of extra year-round living space.This log cabin is manufactured from interlocking 70mm Nordic spruce logs with a chalet-cut finish. This chalet-cut design facilitates a tighter interlocking build for enhanced protection from wind and rain. One of the greatest log thicknesses, 70mm offers excellent insulation for better year round use. Threaded rods for wind protection further aid the stability while traditional corner notch construction adds charm.
The floor and roof are both constructed from 19mm tongue and groove. Tongue and groove is well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength. The floor is also supported by pressure treated floor joists to provide a hardwearing and long-lasting structure for many years of use. The roof creates a large overhang, protecting the front of the cabin as well an extra sheltered area for relaxing. This pent roof adds to the contemporary design impact of this garden room.
The fully glazed double doors benefit from a laminated door frame construction while a key-operated cylinder lock provides security. A stainless steel door sill cover protects this high traffic area. Two expansive windows flank the doors while a high privacy window provides light to the smaller room of this 23x10 log cabin. The doors and windows are all double-glazed with real glass and fitted with rubber seals to eliminate draughts and improve insulation.
The garden cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We would suggest that an anti-fungal treatment is applied upon assembly and annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
This Palmako Heidi is also available as a 20x11 log cabin or a 44mm 10x13 log cabin.
*This garden building is delivered untreated. It should be coated in a quality wood preservative upon assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to protect the wood from rot and maintain its attractive appearance.*
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality 70mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- 19mm tongue and groove floor supported by pressure treated foundation joists
- Double glazing throughout
- Two expansive windows and a further high window to the side room
- Fully glazed double entrance doors with key-operated cylinder lock
- Laminated door frame - enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- Rubber seals to windows and doors for improved insulation
- Low door sill with stainless steel protection
- Threaded rods for increased wind protection
- *Delivered untreated – treatment required*
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options above ***
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.