Hit and Miss Fencing
Hit and Miss fencing is so called because the boards are alternately fixed on the front and the back to create an attractive pattern that offers both privacy and aesthetic appeal. Other bonuses of this style of fencing are that you and your neighbour both get a good-looking fence as both sides are the same; and the panel design means a wind load reduction for less wear and tear on your fence.
Fencestore offer a choice of vertical or horizontal hit and miss panels as well as coordinating gates. All of our hit and miss fencing is pressure treated for a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay - providing a robust, low maintenance and highly attractive garden fence.
- 36% OffSpecial Price £37.99 Regular Price £59.99Compare (3 max)
- 32% OffSpecial Price £57.49 Regular Price £84.99Compare (3 max)
- 12% OffSpecial Price £49.99 Regular Price £56.99Compare (3 max)
- 17% OffSpecial Price £57.99 Regular Price £69.99Compare (3 max)
- 14% OffSpecial Price £63.99 Regular Price £74.99Compare (3 max)
- 17% OffSpecial Price £65.99 Regular Price £79.99Compare (3 max)
- 14% OffSpecial Price £59.99 Regular Price £69.99Compare (3 max)
- 26% OffSpecial Price £54.99 Regular Price £74.99Compare (3 max)
- 25% OffSpecial Price £59.99 Regular Price £79.99Compare (3 max)