- 15-20 Day Delivery
- 10 Year Warranty
4' x 7'10 (1.21x2.40m) Duramax SideMate Plastic Shed
The 8x4 Duramax SideMate Plastic shed gives a secure and great value area for bikes, tools and other items.
- These 4x8 SideMate duramax plastic sheds are perfect for vertical storage, taller tools such as rakes/brooms.
- Produced from a fire-retardant PVC which is durable and rust, rot and weather-proof.
- No further costs are required unlike timber sheds, no painting or maintenance treatment is required.
- Assembly is uncomplicated thanks to the guided instruction manual.
- A foundation is supplied with the shed.
- Detailed Specification
- Reviews 28
|Name||4x8 Duramax SideMate Plastic Shed|
|Assembly Time (estimated)||2-4 hours|
|Base Size Required (minimum)||1200 x 2400|
|Delivery Point||Kerb-side or Driveway|
|Depth at Base||2390|
|Depth including Overhang||2390|
|Door Opening Height||1570|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Size||8' x 4'|
|Locking System||Pad-Lockable (padlock not supplied)|
|Number of Boxes||1 Box|
|Persons to Assemble||2 people|
|Recommended Construction Surface||Concrete or Paved Area (level)|
|Translucent Roof Sheets||No|
|Width at Base||1210|
|Width including Overhang||1210|
These duramax plastic sheds delivery outstanding value storage for taller tools such as spades, rakes and brooms. At 4x8,these duramax plastic sheds do not take up lots of space in the garden, which is crucial for smaller gardens, however they do provide a large space for storage. The shed is produced from a flame retardant PVC cladding which is set upon a steel frame.
This creates a tough build that can withstand even the harshest of weathers. Due to the PVC build, these duramax plastic sheds are rust, rot and weather-proof and require no further treatment or maintenance which saves money in the long run. The shed has a single door that opens to the interior of the shed for your storage needs, if you wish to add security to these duramax plastic sheds then the door is securable by padlock (not supplied).
This shed must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage. A foundation kit comes complete with this shed. When delivered, these duramax plastic sheds will require self-assembly which is not challenging thanks to the instruction manual we provide.
- These 4x8 SideMate duramax plastic sheds are perfect for vertical storage, taller tools such as rakes/brooms
- Produced from a fire-retardant PVC which is durable and rust, rot and weather-proof
- No further costs are required unlike timber sheds, no painting or maintenance treatment is required
- Assembly is uncomplicated thanks to the guided instruction manual
- A foundation is supplied with the shed
- Space saving design
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel frame
All of our products are delivered in a flat packed, sectional format, from the manufacturer / supplier direct to your home and are supplied with full instructions, ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE Delivery for orders over £100 to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and a very small about of postcode areas are not covered.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated. If this applies to you then you will be contacted by our delivery team, please allow up to 10 working days to receive a delivery date.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery day. If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that will be within the lead time shown against the product. Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify, it is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.