- Detailed Specification
|Name||4'x4' Forest Charlie Pressure Treated Tower|
|Annual Treatment||Not Required|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||1750|
|Depth including Overhang||1750|
|Door Opening Height||1020|
|Door Opening Width||480|
|Door Type||Stable Door|
|Floor Material||Solid Tongue and Groove|
|Size||4' x 4'|
|Height at Highest Point||2500|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Roof Material||Solid Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||1250|
|Width including Overhang||1470|
The Charlie Tower Playhouse is a great investment due to its extra height, children won't grow out of it too soon and will get many years use out of it. The raised deck creates both an extra play area and extra storage space beneath.
The pressure treated timber used to manufacture the playhouses comes with a 15-year guarantee and is completely weather proof without the need for any additional treatments. This wooden playhouse feature hinges designed specially to stop fingers getting trapped, so parents can relax while children play independently. Styrene windows placed on either side of the wendy house allow a discreet eye to be kept on the children.
Suitable for children aged 3+ years, the sturdy and spacious design of the playhouse means that more than one child can play in it at a time. Add a coat of paint to give the Charlie Tower Cabin a personal touch or purchase a window box and shutters to make it feel cosier.
- Elevated playhouse for young adventurers, a great fun playhouse with the added appeal of being raised on stilts
- Raised platform features sturdy 3-step ladder access and viewing deck to the front, 88cm tall stilts create drama and potential for covered storage
- Generous 153cm (5ft) apex height enables children up to 10 yrs to stand inside without crouching
- High build quality features 12mm pressure treated Tongue & Groove wall cladding and thick-section solid timber-boarded floor (12mm) and roof
- Pressure treated timber with 15-year guarantee against rot
- 16 square foot area can accommodate two or more children
- Generous 93cm (3' 1") door height that is a child-safe split stable door for flexibility and fun, featuring special hinge and door design to prevent finger trap hazard
- Features two windows (styrene) with square grille design for safety and plenty of natural light
- Planed timber edges and rounded corners for a smooth and safe finish
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas. Please allow an additional 5-10 days for delivery into these postcode areas.
£0.00 - CA, CF, DG, DH, DL, EH, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, NE, NP, SR, SY, TD, TQ and TS.
£19.99 - FK, G, PL, SA and TR.
£49.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA and PH.
For all fencing and decking orders we offer FREE delivery to most UK mainland destinations for all orders over £100 (£24.99 for orders under £100).
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Please view our delivery page to check if you fall within an extended delivery lead time area. The extended delivery time will be in addition to the advertised lead time. If this applies to you then you will be contacted by our delivery team, please allow up to 10 working days to receive a delivery date.
If you provide us with a mobile number we can confirm the day before delivery if your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.