- Detailed Specification
|Name||16'x10' Champion Heavy Duty Workshop - Log Store|
|Brand||Shed-Plus Champion Heavy Duty|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||4877|
|Door Opening Height||1803|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Framing Size||44 x 44|
|Size||16' x 10'|
|Guarantee||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Height at Highest Point||2692|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Wall Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Warranty||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Width at Base||3962|
The Ultimate 16x10 Wooden Workshop Double Door + Log Store is the biggest and certainly our most premium workshop in the range, handcrafted from the highest quality Nordic White Spruce. The expansive interior provides you with endless possibilities, and the elevated eaves create effective space throughout the building, whilst enhancing your vertical storage options. Most often used as a large outdoor workspace, the building can also make a secure place to store heavy-duty machinery and garden furniture.
Custom made 12mm tongue and groove panels make up the roof, walls and floor for a superbly robust and sturdy build. The floor will easily support heavier weight and has been fitted with integral runners for necessary elevation to avoid rot damage. Resilient 44x44mm framing and cross framing has been used on the inside of this 16x10 Wooden Workshop to provide long lasting support. Coated with a superior pressure treatment, it is guaranteed to prevail against the threat of rot and fungal decay for at least 15 years. A quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges completes this sheds superior finish.
Due to its size, we recommend building on a hard, flat surface such as decking or concrete.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot - no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer's approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced doors, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- Robust 44x44mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, the window and door positions can be altered, please call for details and other options
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.