- Detailed Specification
|Name||14'x8' Champion Champion Heavy Duty Workshop - Log Store|
|Brand||Shed-Plus Champion Heavy Duty|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||4242|
|Door Opening Height||1803|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Framing Size||34 x 34|
|Size||14' x 8'|
|Guarantee||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Height at Highest Point||2540|
|Height at Lowest Point||1956|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Width at Base||3353|
The 14x8 Champion Heavy Duty Workshop with Log Store – Double Door is one of our most premium sheds, handcrafted from the highest quality Nordic White Spruce. Its spacious 14x8 interior and elevated eaves create effective space throughout the building, whilst increasing the vertical storage options. This outdoor building can be used as an outdoor workshop, a secure space to store heavy-duty machinery and a durable place for protecting garden furniture and equipment from the elements. This model also features extra storage space due to its 3ft log store. The log store and its large overhang provide the ideal place for logs, bikes, barbeques and any other items that require shelter from the elements.
The Champion range of custom made sheds and workshops are all built with premium quality materials. The roof, walls and floor are manufactured from high quality 12mm tongue and groove panels for a sturdy, long lasting build. The robust floor will easily support heavier items and has been fitted with integral runners for necessary elevation to avoid rot damage. Resilient 34x34mm framing and cross framing inside this strong shed provides long lasting support. This outdoor building has received a superior pressure treatment and is, therefore, guaranteed to resist rot and fungal decay for at least 15 years. It will not need to be re-treated, saving time and money.
Two windows with toughened glass provide natural light and open for ventilation. Quality ledged and braced double doors with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges complete this shed’s superior finish.
It is recommended that this building is constructed on a hard, flat surface such as decking or concrete.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot - no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer's approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced doors, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- Robust 34x34mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, the window and door positions can be altered, please call for details and other options
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.