12x10 Plastic Shed Base Kit
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our 12'x10' ProBASE plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed.
- Each square grid is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 49 squares
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Suitable to lay on any reasonable level surface.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your shed.
- Heavy-duty membrane included
- 3. Optional Extras
3'3 (1.00m) Bull Security StrongHold Underfloor Shed Locking Kit -£39.99
The StrongHold Underfloor Locking Kit from the Bull Security range provides an immovable anchor point to which to secure large valuable equipment such as bikes, chainsaws and mowers kept in wooden sheds and other garden buildings.
The rigid steel bar/box section is placed under the shed floor while the two heavy-duty 12mm eyelets are secured from above the floor down into the bar.
Then, just wrap a strong cable or chain around bicycles, mowers and other high value items and secure with a padlock (not supplied).
The rigid steel bar of the 1m box section is finished in a yellow powder coating for all weather protection due to its external placement. Once installed, the eyelets are not removable, keeping possessions secure.
Supplied boxed and complete with fittings and instructions This kit is available in three other lengths.
Please note: this security kit is best fitted during shed floor installation. Fitting of this security kit is not provided by our installation services.
- Shed security kit
- Rigid steel box construction
- Protective powder coated finish
- Two eyelet anchor points
- Requires chain or wire cable and a padlock (not supplied)
- No maintenance required
- Instructions included
- Easy fitting
- Please note: this security kit is best fitted during shed floor installation. Fitting of this security kit is not provided by our installation services.
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Size||12' x 10'|
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our 12'x10' ProBASE plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your shed. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 48 squares and heavy-duty, commercially-graded weed membrane.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Heavy-duty membrane included
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
All of our products are delivered direct to your home. Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify.
It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. We will not be able to go through your property.
Extended Lead Times: Due to the impact of the pandemic on manufacturing across the nation and on the importation of raw materials, alongside the highest demand for gardening products the industry has ever seen, some lead times for products are now longer than usual. Manufacturers are working hard to keep supplying customers. Thank you for your patience.
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200